Friday 30 December 2011

Snowflakes

A while back over on Charisma Cardz Challenge the theme was Snowflakes. This is the card I entered and I won on their facebook page. My prize was some lovely digi stamps. Thank you girls for picking my tatty ted!

I made this by randomly stamping the snowflakes with ice blue fluid chalk all over the white card. I had made up the teddy before from a kit but never used it. He is mounted onto card I ran through the bug in my snowflake folder which I ran over with some blue chalk and they are both mounted onto some blue linen card. I added sone spotty ribbon along the bottom and threaded some navy ribbon (which was a bit I took from a top I bought. You know the bits at the shoulders that always get in the way?!!) through my winter wishes sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment