Saturday 19 May 2012

Hello everyone.

Well, the sun is back, lets hope it sticks around this time, I'm sick of all this rain!!!

You've still got time to enter this fortnights challenge ovet at ATCs With Attitude the theme is butterflies and blooms.

We were given images from Krista Smith at Saturated Canary she's moving her shop just now but you can see her blog there---> I chose to work with "Usherette" she reminds me of Magenta from the Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!
On a square 6x6 card I put a square of red linen card and then a triangle of the blue which is Portobello Rd from Do Crafts which I've used for the leaves too.
Both the leaves and the flowers are made using my Mariane dies which I've hot glued into place.
Wee black dew drops in the corners and a Kaiserkraft sentiment cut with my scalloped nesties

I'm really not very good at colouring hair so it's not the best!!!
I've used my Promarkers to colour her and finished off with some glossy accents on her eyes and a wee bit of Glamour Dust on her frills!!
The oval die is also Marianes and I've chalked around the edges.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by x x x

3 comments:

  1. stunning card alison.your bold colours are fantastic and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card.
    I love that leaf die - think I might 'need' to buy it! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and great image, love the flowers! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete