Tuesday 17 July 2012

Catching up!!!

I've been awol for a while!!
So here are a few things I've done, not much I know, but I hope to rectify this soon!!!
This I made these as DT for our Fat Pages With Attitude Blog
Really like this image from Meljens and it was my nephews birthday so that's why I chose this image!
______________________________________

I've used my promarkers to colour this wee humming bird and kept it "off the page" with Pinflair and added a bit of glamour dust to his wings.

__________________________________

Next is my DT work for our ATCs With Attitude Blog
I used water colour on these sweet peas and am pleased with the result.
and a wee bit of glossy accents on the closed buds.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, I WILL see you again soon x x x

9 comments:

  1. oh these are so so beautiful especially love the humming bird and those wonderful flowers gorgeous detail hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection of cards.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all really gorgeous, I especially love the humming bird though just so stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations Alison!
    Hugs
    dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card's love the bird one. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant creations ! love the hummingbird ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creations you've made! =) Great coloring of the hummingbird! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects are really beautiful well caught up! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete