Wednesday 1 August 2012

At Last!

Hi there, I can now post the card I made for my very tallented friend Abbie it was her birthday a wee while ago and what with one thing and another I've only just got around to sending her card! Bad I know :( Wrist well and truely slapped! She's got it now so I can share it with you.

I bought these stamps from the craft cupboard a while ago and this was the first time I'd used. With WOW embossing powders and some Tim Holtz distress inks on a 6x6 scalloped card and a few gems.

Don't forget there's still time to enter our blogs, the challenge on both is anything goes!


                                                       Fat Pages & Cards With Attitude

Go on, give it a go!!!! There's some great prizes and we've got a top 3 too!

Thanks for dropping by x x

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the backgrounds you've created x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Alison! I love the background you have created and the image and colours work so well together.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic Alison and very effective looking.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !!! love the colour tones you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real beauty--worth the wait, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Alison, love the image and the colours....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow , stunning card ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely! I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorjuss hun, really lovely xx

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have these stamps and they are gorgeous. You have made a really fantastic card with them :-)
    The WOW powder really gives it the extra special touch :-)
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Alison a fabulous card. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really gorgeous, I love the image and the background is fab, thank you for joining in with ATC's with attitude and fat pages with attitude challenges
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card Alison & I'm sure your friend was delighted to receive a happy non birthday card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a gorgeous creation just love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete