Wednesday, 1 August 2012

At Last!

Hi there, I can now post the card I made for my very tallented friend Abbie it was her birthday a wee while ago and what with one thing and another I've only just got around to sending her card! Bad I know :( Wrist well and truely slapped! She's got it now so I can share it with you.

I bought these stamps from the craft cupboard a while ago and this was the first time I'd used. With WOW embossing powders and some Tim Holtz distress inks on a 6x6 scalloped card and a few gems.

Don't forget there's still time to enter our blogs, the challenge on both is anything goes!


                                                       Fat Pages & Cards With Attitude

Go on, give it a go!!!! There's some great prizes and we've got a top 3 too!

Thanks for dropping by x x

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the backgrounds you've created x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Alison! I love the background you have created and the image and colours work so well together.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic Alison and very effective looking.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !!! love the colour tones you have used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real beauty--worth the wait, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Alison, love the image and the colours....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow , stunning card ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely! I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorjuss hun, really lovely xx

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have these stamps and they are gorgeous. You have made a really fantastic card with them :-)
    The WOW powder really gives it the extra special touch :-)
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Alison a fabulous card. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really gorgeous, I love the image and the background is fab, thank you for joining in with ATC's with attitude and fat pages with attitude challenges
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Lindsay!!! I'm on DT with you!! x x

      Delete
  14. This is such a gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card Alison & I'm sure your friend was delighted to receive a happy non birthday card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a gorgeous creation just love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete