Thursday 19 May 2011

Long time no see!!

Yes I know, I'm rubbish at keeping up to date with this...SORRY!!!
Been working a lot lately so not had much free time for crafting. I went to a craft fair a few weeks ago, met up with some fellow crafters which was nice ohh and of course bought some goodies!! Well, be rude not too!

This is the card I'd like to share with you today it's one I made for a special friend's birthday, she has a passion for all things blue! Hmmmm I wonder who that is ;)....... Lynne


On a 6x6 card I layered some textured card that I'd punched with my MS scallop punch,
I coloured the stamp with my promarkers and mounted it on dark blue card then added 3D foam to make it stand out. Finally I added some flowers I had in my stash, think I got them in Lakeland so that'll tell you how long I've had them!! The bigger flowers are Papermania. a few punched leaves some card candy in the middle and voila!!
Promise it won't be as long till I post again!!
Till then
Happy crafting x x

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I know this card - tis lovely and still up on top of my cupboard in the dining room :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great colour combo. Thanks for becoming a follower. Jx

    ReplyDelete