Friday, 7 October 2011

No time like the present!!!!

Ok, here we go,  today has been a whacky day what with making things, visitors, challenges, baking (raspberry jam and chocolate brownies) and now this!!!! Looking at all you very tallented ladies out there I'm feeling a bit ashamed of my sad wee blog, it's been very neglected of late!!!
I made this for Crafting Daisys challenge over on Craftymess, the challenge was anything square with a digi image on it so this was my entry, a card and..... it won!!!! I was well chuffed too!!!


Hope you like it x x See you soon.....promise!!

8 comments:

  1. Fabby card Ali. I didn't know you liked purple LOL. Congrats on your win. One days I'll find the time to play along :o(

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Ali this is spuer cute! what a fab little image
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. worthy winner if i do say so myself xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win! Blogging is all about fun! Don't ever feel guilty! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a cute image!Well Done on your win,and thanks for your kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete