Thursday 3 November 2011

Purple Again!!

Yes I know, another purple card!!
I made this for Abbies challenge over on Craftymess and I'm going to enter it over on Crafty Bloggers Network for their first challenge which is "Keep it simple"

I used a 6x6 card, DCWV glitter stack and purple coredinations and rounded the corners.
My image is coloured with promarkers and cut with a Nelly Snellen die.
I added some flowers, ribbon, a Cuddly Buddly sentiment and some glossy accents.

Hope you like it!!
Thanks for looking x x

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. thanks for joing in at the CBN challenge.
    Marleen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.Purple's such a fabulous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the purple! Thanks for joining the CBN challenge this week, NJ XX

    ReplyDelete